Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kelli is 4!!

I can't believe this sweet girl is 4 years old already! It goes too fast! Kelli is a mini-me. It is fun to watch her and in my mind be transported back to when I was her age! Today I asked her what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to play outside. It was raining so I told her she would have to think of some things to do inside and maybe she would be able to go out later in the day. So we spent some time watching her favorite movie, and then we painted for a while and then she said...Can't I just go out and play even though it is raining? I figured what the heck and boy did she have fun! We pranced around in the yard for a while and I couldn't help but snap a few photos of her cute outfit! Then she wanted to swing...she recently figured out how to pump and she is thrilled that she can make herself go as high as Andrew does!

And then she wanted to ride her new bike. Brian put training wheels on Andrew's old bike (much to Andrew's dissaproval) and she is doing great! She also got this lovely princess bike helmet from grandma and papa Mauch with matching knee pads! She looks so cute and she rode for hours today! She has this little path she does over and over and over!
And when I told her I was going to put pictures of her on my blog today because it was her birthday (like I need a reason to put pictures on my blog) she said, can you take a picture of my toes to show everyone! I painted her toes for her b-day party we had on Saturday...everyday since she wakes up and looks at her toes and proclaims that her toes still look beautiful!!
Our neighbor has this tree with the most amazingly beautiful blossoms... the perfect backdrop for one last shot of the birthday girl!

Happy Birthday Kelli Belly!

No comments: