Monday, May 12, 2008

Kori Mauch Photography

Some of you recieved an email last week that my website was up and running, but I wan't able to do an all out announcement because two sweet girls from church had me take their pictures for a Mothers Day present and I have them all over my website! So now that Mothers Day is over I can officially launch the website and announce it to everyone! I am so excited about it and I hope you will take a minute to check it out! Just click here!! I also have set up a blog to post sneak peeks for clients so I can keep it seperate from the family blog and that website is The View Through My Lens. If you click on View My Complete Profile you will notice that there are several other additional blogs/galleries listed. You will not be able to access those as they are the private galleries of clients. But check Kori Mauch Photography and/or The View Through My Lens for samples from all of those galleries! Thanks so much to all of you who have helped me get this up and running!!

No comments: