Okay...I just came across this and it is absolutely a must watch!!
BOTH videos were to die for. I have seen the one with the laughing babies before, but it still made me laugh! Loved the Lords prayer though... :)Love you ~ DanielleP.S. THANK YOU for the picture! I just got it tonight. I put it on my fridge. Mom looks so pretty in it!
I have seen this one before - obviously she has parents that work with her!! =)Mom
Post a Comment
2 comments:
BOTH videos were to die for. I have seen the one with the laughing babies before, but it still made me laugh! Loved the Lords prayer though... :)
Love you ~ Danielle
P.S. THANK YOU for the picture! I just got it tonight. I put it on my fridge. Mom looks so pretty in it!
I have seen this one before - obviously she has parents that work with her!! =)
Mom
Post a Comment