Thursday, May 22, 2008

Still Alive

Well, we are still alive and kickin around here...just seems like life is busy and keeps us hopin each day! The other reason I haven't been bloggin is because my computer gets slower by the day and it takes SOOO much time to upload pictures. My wonderful very soon to be brother in law is presently building me a brand new super fast computer that should be up and running in the next week or so. So I should be back at it with some regularity soon! This picture is one that makes me laugh! I took Emily outside for a spontaneous 9 month photo shoot and this is how it ended! Can't believe how quick the time has gone! She is going to be walking in the very near future. She cruises around the living room holding Kelli's hands and laughs the whole time. I think she knows it is crazy how she is so active at 9 months! She is working on her 5th and 6th teeth and is expanding her diet every day. She loves to feed herself so we try to do as much finger foods as possible. She still LOVES baby einstein and it is a great babysitter for her while I am trying to get dinner ready! I plop her in the Jumparoo (thanks again Heidi), pop in the dvd and as soon as she sees that little caterpillar she starts a jumpin for joy!! She is a much happier baby in the last month or so as we have figured out a schedule that seems to work for her. Although this past week with teething she is totally inconsistent! She sure gives out the smiles freely and this week started clapping and giving big wide open mouth drooly kisses! It is such a privilege to be these kids mom! I'll update on everyone else soon....here is one more of Emmers 9 month shots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!!! I am excited to see them when I am home in a few weeks. Maybe she will be walking by then! Love you ~ Danielle

Andrea Whitbord said...

You have such an amazing family! You guys are so lucky! The kids look great!!!! Kisses to you all!!
Mwah!
Andrea, John, Chandler, jack and Reese Whitbord