Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Who are you?

I have this sitemeter thing that tells me how many people are visiting my blog each day and I just realized that it tells me where the visits are coming from....according to this site 14% of the people visiting are from somewhere other than the USA...so I have a favor...would you leave a comment on this post and tell me where you are reading from (even if you are from the US). I know there is alot of family and friend , but I am really curious to see who out there is reading all about the Mauchs! =)

16 comments:

Nikki said...

I am..... How did you get this...so cool! I have been so shocked since I added the counter to our blog....over 1000 hits in 2 weeks!! I would love to know who it is too!!!

Nikki

The Lawver's said...

Danielle - Ohio, USA :)

Anonymous said...

Karla from Chicago

stampin chick said...

lovin' your blog!! ;)

Stacey from Mn

Anonymous said...

Mom from Freeport, IL

Anonymous said...

Aunt Madeleine from the foreign country of Canton, Ohio!!

Marlene said...

marlene from Princeton

the back door said...

small town indiana!!!

i've tried to do this, how do i get it to work?????

Anonymous said...

Just me in small town usa maple park.

The Bierer Family said...

Doug & Andrea Bierer - Erie, PA

(Dana & Susan Bierer's son) :)

Anonymous said...

Linda, signing in from Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm a fan!

Anonymous said...

Kori-I check out your blog on occasion...love the photos!

Jodi- DeKalb, IL

Kristen said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Love the pictures you post!
Kristen Miles (Dana & Susan Bierer's daughter)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kori, This is Lauren Moffett from Pennsylvania. :) My dad told me about your site a while back so I could see your kids... They are so adorable and they're getting so big!

Oh, and I love your photography! I've been looking into photography lately, and I love it.

Well, it's nice hearing that you are all well.
With Love,
Lauren

Wendy Hill said...

I'll be stoppin in from time to time, but I'm not part of the 14 % either.

I can't decide if I want to add sitemeter or not. I worry that I will be too concerned about the stats.

Anonymous said...

this is Trisha in Freeport....I don't get on enough, but try to check every once in awhile. ....seems like no one is fessing up to the 14%, huh?