Monday, February 2, 2009

All choked up!

We had a small superbowl gathering yesterday, just us and Lauren and Derrick. It was a very enjoyable, relaxed, comfortable, all together great day! We had enough food that we could have fed many, many, many more people! We will be having leftover superbowl food for the entire week!!

Many of you know how important music is to my life...I can't hardly go for an hour without having some kind of music playing, or be singing as I work, or whatever, and there are a few times that I can remember that some music has moved me to tears. Well, yesterday, when Jennifer Hudson sang the national anthem was one of those times. I am not sure if it is because of the recent tragedy she has experienced, or if it was the sheer powerfulness of her performance, or what, but I was all choked up! I hope you had the chance to hear it, but if you didn't...here is the video of it! Enjoy! (remember to click pause on the music box on the right, and ignore the video it tells you to go see at the end...this was just the best quality video and it happened to have that at the end)

No comments: