Tuesday, February 10, 2009

55 degrees and lovin' it!

It was so beautiful today! We were all getting restless being inside so we decided we should go for a bike ride. Well, trust me I am in no condition to go for a bike ride, so Kelli and Andrew rode bikes and I pushed Emily in the stroller. We went around our neighborhood a little and then stopped at a little deli up the street from us for a muffin and something to drink. When I asked the kids if they wanted to stop at Shawn's (the deli) they were so surprised! Kelli said, "Mom you are the most wonderfulest mom in the whole university!" They have been saying that lately about all sorts of stuff...the most wonderful ________ in the university! It cracks me up! I should probably correct them and tell them it is supposed to be the universe, but I like it so much I will let it go a litte while longer!!

Photobucket

Sidewalk chalk...a sure sign of warmer temps!!

Photobucket

Does anyone else see a resemblance here??? I wont say who I think she looks like, but if you can see it...leave a comment.

Photobucket

I just love how Kelli is looking at her big brother in this one...Andrew held up the peace sign and Kelli held up 4 fingers...Andrew tried to explain to her what he was doing and she said just do how many old you are! It is like she is looking at him thinking "Wow, He is 7!".

Photobucket

This one makes my heart stop!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to see these pictures ~ good thing you are enjoying it today as I see that snow is in the forcast for tomorrow!!
I laughed so hard when I read the comment about the best mom in the whole university - I didn't even connect it with "the universe"! That is just precious!! That was a special memory you made with the kids! I think it is great when kids are appreciative of a treat!!
Love you~
Mom

Anonymous said...

You have more kids then ALL your sisters and you are the only one blogging...what's up with that?!

Unknown said...

kori- i just love reading your blog, i cannot believe how big your kids are getting, they are soo cute- it did not get that warm here but it was still a nice break from the negative temps! I hope that you are feeling well,i can't wait to see #4!! :)
much love, Bridget

Anonymous said...

I love the new heading! Your kids are absolutely beautiful/handsome and growing up so quickly I can't believe it. I wonder who the baby is going to look like! Hopefully we will be seeing you all sometime soon! Love you, Brittany