Well, I didn't like my previous header so I took it down and just added a picture and I didn't like that either! So I should be in bed but instead decided to make a new header! It is huge and I am afraid it wont look right on square monitors! So let me know how it looks on your screens!
I am heading to bed...Andrew came home from school sick today...went to the doc and he has strep throat, poor thing. He was miserable!
Just gonna take it easy tomorrow and do lots of snuggling and probably a couple movies and reading and enjoying being home with nothing to do!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
On my pc it is big, so I can't see it all at one time without scrolling from side to side - but love the photos!
Love you~
Mom PS Drink your water! =)
are you thinking .. "Lo Lo"? and your header looks great on my big ol square flat screen... i love the face emily is making !! PS.. I am wearing flip flops next time I shower at your house!!
Post a Comment