Okay...I have the opportunity to do some advertising for Kori Mauch Photography in my OB doctors office. I am going to be doing an 11x14 picture in a 16x20 black frame. I just cant decide on what picture to use! SO below is what I have it narrowed down to...Cast your vote on the right hand side of the blog! Voting will close on Wednesday at midnight!
Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5

Photo #6

Photo #7

Photo #8
7 comments:
I vote for 5, 6, 7, & 8!!!!!!!!!!
do i have to vote for only one???
these are all soo good!!
1, 5, 6, or 7
gosh the photos u picked are all so good...Im partial i had to vote for miss teagan cause she is so cute.. They are all beautiful Kori..You do an awesome job:)
torn between 6 and 7.I think the design on the blanket in #7 will look good in frame.. and expression is soo newborn.. and in #6.. i think it will be a good emotional pull for the mother to be . i also happen to like #1 also.. I think you should mention to your peds what you are doing at OB and see if you can do the same there.. and then i would use #2 for peds.
I vote for #6!!!
I miss her hair!!! :(
Post a Comment