Friday, March 6, 2009

Can't believe it has almost been a month!!

Boy do I feel behind! I can't believe that Feb 10th was the last time I posted! We have been busy, but really just enjoying life together! Things have started to slow down a little (at least as far as my commitments) and I hope to just be home more and taking it easy as I get further along in the pregnancy! I am 25 weeks...can't believe how fast this is going! I am doing good for the most part...having some tailbone discomfort, but am going to the chiropractor and have been helped immensely! I have been having some contractions, but since this is my 4th baby, that is to be expected, and my doctor is comfortable with the amount I am having. So we will just keep truckin along! Brian has continued to work on the attic and it is going to be the most awesome room, especially for a 7 year old boy!! We are hoping to have that wrapped up within a month or so! Kelli is spending a few days in Freeport with her grandpa and grandma and we will join her there tomorrow to celebrate the birthdays of two of my sweet nieces! Today was such a beautiful day and it was great to spend the afternoon outside. It was especially enjoyable to watch Emily discover the great outdoors! She was fasinated! Hope you had a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather as well!! Come on Spring!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: