Thursday, March 12, 2009

She reminds me of Andrew...

Not only do they look alike...they act alike...I can remember calling Andrew a monkey all the time when he was this age! Today Emily, even with her 102 degree fever was drinking her water in the dining room while I was cleaning the kitchen and I came in to check on her and this is what I found! After taking a few pics, removing her and explaining she can't climb on the table I spent the morning continuing to remind her that she can't climb up onto the table as I took her down over and over again! =) Little stinker...like her big brother! They keep me on my toes!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so adorable!!!

-marie

Nikki said...

too funny...it looks like she is doing your bills too!!!

Anonymous said...

You have had quite the day haven't you!!
Love you~
Mom

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like andrew! Miss you guys!
Love you, brittany.

the back door said...

i don't get it?? is there a problem with lying on the table? geesh...i would have never known:)

seriously, i think i say get off the table 15 times a day and mine are at school all day!

but she is a cutie and looks like a stinker!