Friday, May 8, 2009

The Temporary Kitchen Set Up

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lauren and I emptied all the "china" out of the cabinet and it works great with food stored in it!
Photobucket
We are using 99% disposable products so there aren't many dishes, although I am washing the plastic cups and silverware, so we just drop what needs to be washed into the red bucket and then in the evening after dinner it's upstairs to the bathroom to wash dishes!! =) Once I can easily get outside I will probably do them with the hose....there is just something not right about washing dishes in the bathroom! =)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nikki said...

OMGGBY!!! (Oh my gosh. God bless you!)

Anonymous said...

we did all paper products but still ended up washing a lot of stuff. do you have a stove? oh i so know what you are going thru. very hard but so worth it!

Marie

Anonymous said...

Honey, you have a great set up - looks all organized and that is half the battle right there!! It WILL be SO worth it - I am SO happy for you to have a great kitchen soon!!
Love you~
Mom

Kori said...

Nope...No stove. We will use the Microwave Crockpot and Grill