Last few hours at the hospital



Have I mentioned that this kid has HUGE hands!!??





A little man handling by Emily! The most frequent words she hears these days is "Emily, Be Gentle!!"





Andrew's new summer cut! =) Andrew and Kelli were preparing for a tornado...we were having a pretty major thunder storm and so they were gathering flashlights and radios and unplugging electronics so we would be all ready should the warning sirens should go off! =) Considering we had no stairs going to the basement at the time, I don't know what we would have done had that really happened!! Can you just imagine me and my mom trying to get 4 kids down a ladder into the basement???





Peeling hands...


3 comments:
can i just say that the picture of kelli and nathan is so precious!!! i love it!!!
he is adorable, but who does he look like?
Kori, he is to die for!!! UGH.
Oh Kori, these are all lovely photos. What a blessing your sweet family is.
P.S. Loved the Colbi Caillatt song, too (recognized her, though I hadn't heard this one before)!
Post a Comment