Thursday, January 6, 2011

A new year...A clean slate

I CANNOT believe that the book of 2010 is closed! I think this is the fastest a year has ever passed! It has been a full year. There are things I didn't complete that I wanted to. I could list them all, but that would just be depressing! So instead I will look forward to the year that lies ahead. I do have some things I would like to accomplish in 2011. I'll share some of those here and there, but one for now. I really want to do better at keeping up with my blog. I have a couple ideas rolling around in my head regarding my blog and I'll share those in upcoming weeks as well. For now...a few photos! =)

I Love bedtime!! I love it for several reasons. Everyone is warm and cuddly in pj's. Things are quieting down. The day with the kids closes with prayers, hugs and kisses. And, it's means that soon, Brian and I will have our time together!! I read a sweet children's Bible with Emily each night that she loves! Recently Kelli asked if she could read it to Emily. It is very sweet to share in these moments between the girls. Occasionally if Nathan is awake, he will climb up on the bed with us. This night, I was putting laundry away in Nathan's room and they all made their way in there and got cozy in the rocking chair. Sweet moments to end the day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sweet!!
Mom

the back door said...

YEAH!!!!! i'll get to work:) and maybe even blog about it!!

we are reading through the bible this year with our kids. the lady who wrote the beginners bible did a one year chronological bible for kids.