I have had this collage in my mind for our dining room wall for years! About 6 months ago, when strolling through Target I found these frames on clearance (6 frames in a set, each set marked down to $7.99!!! Can you believe it!!) We got the frames arranged and hung right away, buy choosing the right pictures took me forever! We had all of Brian's cousins over for a cookout the last weekend of June and you know how it goes when company is coming....there is this urgency to get projects done that have been on the back burner. Brian calls this getting our "fake house" ready. I think there is an Everybody Loves Raymond episode about it too! So I got it done, and I am in love! My seat at our dining room table faces this wall, and I sit and eat my meals drooling over my precious children! It is exactly what I envisioned, and I love it when that happens, which isn't very often!!! And to think that it cost less than $50 makes it even more enjoyable!!Wednesday, July 11, 2007
One Of My Favorite Things
I have had this collage in my mind for our dining room wall for years! About 6 months ago, when strolling through Target I found these frames on clearance (6 frames in a set, each set marked down to $7.99!!! Can you believe it!!) We got the frames arranged and hung right away, buy choosing the right pictures took me forever! We had all of Brian's cousins over for a cookout the last weekend of June and you know how it goes when company is coming....there is this urgency to get projects done that have been on the back burner. Brian calls this getting our "fake house" ready. I think there is an Everybody Loves Raymond episode about it too! So I got it done, and I am in love! My seat at our dining room table faces this wall, and I sit and eat my meals drooling over my precious children! It is exactly what I envisioned, and I love it when that happens, which isn't very often!!! And to think that it cost less than $50 makes it even more enjoyable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love the wall!!! i wish i had the guts to do something like that. will you come down sometime and take picture of my kids!! where do you get them printed?
I love your wall. I've been in search for white frames to try that on my sage walls. You're an inspiration!!!!!!!!
thanks for putting the picture of your project in here! i am so proud of you! looks super!
Post a Comment