Brian gave Andrew a job today. He had to rake a small section of our back yard and put all the leaves in a garbage can. Normally Andrew would eat up a job like this and do it with great gusto. When I saw him outside my kitchen window with the pretty fall leaves and his brown sweatshirt, I just had to grab the camera. So I popped outside and started snapping a few shots and I realized that today he he was working with great disgust! It was so funny. It was a glimpse of what the next years may hold! I say "may" because I am still praying that he will mostly be the sweet, willing, happy to help his dad kind of boy! But he is getting older and having more of a desire to be independent! It is kind of hard to see his expression...you may be able to click on the picture and see it larger! Give it a try, it will make you laugh, especially if you know Andrew!!Saturday, October 27, 2007
He is getting older
Brian gave Andrew a job today. He had to rake a small section of our back yard and put all the leaves in a garbage can. Normally Andrew would eat up a job like this and do it with great gusto. When I saw him outside my kitchen window with the pretty fall leaves and his brown sweatshirt, I just had to grab the camera. So I popped outside and started snapping a few shots and I realized that today he he was working with great disgust! It was so funny. It was a glimpse of what the next years may hold! I say "may" because I am still praying that he will mostly be the sweet, willing, happy to help his dad kind of boy! But he is getting older and having more of a desire to be independent! It is kind of hard to see his expression...you may be able to click on the picture and see it larger! Give it a try, it will make you laugh, especially if you know Andrew!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment