Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A New Lens

I am SO excited! I got a new lens for my camera! I had recieved an gift card for Amazon.com as a reward for my sales with Arbonne and I was glad to see that I could use it to get some new camera gear! I asked a photographer which lenses I should add to my collection and this is one she recommended! Thanks Nancy! I am totally illiterate when it comes to the logistics of photography and equipment, but I think this let me take pictures in lower light without using a flash. I am constantly trying to capture the natural lighting in the evening, but it is always blurry, so I was so thrilled to snap these pictures last night. Emily was sitting in her bouncy seat by the kitchen window in the first few. The setting sunlight was reflecting on her face off of the mirrored toy that hangs from her seat. The others are in the light of the lamp by Brian's chair, this is lighting that I have been trying to get got ALONG time!





No comments: