We didn't do quite as well last week because of the weather and some of us weren't feeling well! But we braved the weather this morning and I snapped a few pics before we left! I think bundled up kids are so cute!
Hi Kori, I see you have picked up some things from Scott Kelby's book. I read that book, too, and thought it very useful. Go to one of his $99 seminars if it comes to Chicago, if you can. What a great value! Your photos look good...
2 comments:
Hi Kori,
I see you have picked up some things from Scott Kelby's book. I read that book, too, and thought it very useful. Go to one of his $99 seminars if it comes to Chicago, if you can. What a great value! Your photos look good...
Good for you... keeping up walking when it gets cold is tough! Congratulations on "discovering" photoshop. It's amazing!!
Post a Comment