Thursday, June 5, 2008

Excited!

(Not sure why, but half of this post is underlined and I cannot get it un-underlined!!)

Well, I got my new computer and I LOVE IT!!! It is so fast that I can hardly keep up! It was taking me 15-30 minutes to edit a picture with the old computer and now I am getting them done in about 2 minutes!! Talk about a time saver! So I am now just catching up with the shoots I was waiting to edit and then I should be able to start posting more regularly again! Here are just a few pics from the last couple of days. I can't beileve Andrew only has 2 more full days of Kindergarten! It has gone SO fast! I am excited for Kelli to have him home this summer, I think she has missed him! They play so well together (most of the time)! Emily is standing on her own more and more and you can see her thinking about taking a step away from the furniture, but then she chickens out and goes down to her knees and crawls to where she wants to go. I am thinking it won't be too much longer before she gets brave and takes that first step! She is still doing well in the attitude department and is more happy than sad, which is such a great change!! The whole family is appreciating it! We are heading to Andrew's school in just a little while. Andrew has Show and Share every Thursday and is allowed to bring something from home in to show his classmates. He has asked me several times if he can bring Emily and I always told him no because it is always during her nap time...but since today is his last Show and Share of Kindergarten I thought we could make it work! I am sure the kids will love it! Well, that is it for now...Looking forward to be able to be more consistent with updating! I am sure we will have many summer adventures to chronicle!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute... I cannot believe how much Kelli looks like Alyssa in that picture! And Andrews hair is too funny and it is so so long! Cant wait to see you!

~Danielle