Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Army Boy??

Andrew has been growing his hair out for along time and we all agree that we LOVE it long! He looks so stinkin cute! He talked awhile ago that he wanted it cut "short" like his dads. I told him that perhaps when he got out of school we could cut it. Aunt Amber asked us if we could keep it long for her wedding and I was happy to oblige...I wanted him to hang on to those long locks as long as possible! Well Ambers wedding was this past weekend and when we woke up Sunday morning a haircut was one of the first things on Andrew's agenda. He said it was bothering him because it always got in his eyes! So here is the before and after! It is taking some getting used to!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

it is so funny how now his freckles seem so much more pronounced! Is it just me? Poor cancer patient! It reminds me of teh pictures of Jed in grade school. I call them him chemo years!