I know some of you have been waiting to see these for a few days, ahem, Nikki, so here you go! It isn't often that the original Cronkettes are all together, so of course mom will not let an opportunity pass to grap a photo or two of her girls!
so glad that we were able to get those photos. You look great Kori! Tan and beautiful! I can tell that you have been working hard! I promise I willbe back on board after all of the drama is over here!
2 comments:
so glad that we were able to get those photos. You look great Kori! Tan and beautiful! I can tell that you have been working hard! I promise I willbe back on board after all of the drama is over here!
Thanks, Kori for the great photos!! I think this is Christmas Card material. =)
Love you~
Mom
Post a Comment