Friday, August 8, 2008

A beautiful Summer evening

It has been so beautiful around here the last couple days! It is amazing what having the windows open and letting in fresh air does for the soul! I got a new lens so I was trying it out on the kiddos tonight...it is a super wide angle lens, and I think I am going to like it! We have Emily's 1st birthday party tomorrow and I can't believe she is already going to be ONE!!! It is crazy how fast this year has gone! She sure has a strong personality (thinking maybe I need to read Dr Dobsons Strong Willed Child) but she sure can light up the room with her smile and gibberish as well! Of course I will post pictures of the party next week! Have a great weekend everyone! Oh, and I know some of you want to see pictures of my new hair cut....Brian took some pictures tonight, but I don't like them, and since I am the "author" of this blog, I get final say and well, I'm not gonna post 'em!! So I will try to get some better ones soon! Although many of you who read this will be here tomorrow so that will be a mute point! =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: