Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Big Birthday Bash!!

We had such a fun time yesterday at Emily's birthday party! The weather didn't exactly cooperate...we had several downpours! Thankfully the garage was close by and ended up being the perfect shelter! The kids had a blast getting wet in the rain and because they were already wet, were allowed to get in the pool with their clothes on! Here are some pictures from the day! Thanks so much to all of you who came to help us celebrate! I know it was a long week for many of you (mom and dad are the lucky ones who were captured on camera showing signs of the toll of the week!) For those of you who don't know, my mom and dad purchased a beautiful home and they and my sisters have been helping to get their current house ready to put on the market and hosted the worlds most successful garage sale from Wednesday through Saturday. You can see a few pics of their new house at Nikki's blog (link on the upper right hand side). It is the perfect house for them!! Enjoy the pictures! Hopefully they capture the fun we had!!

Photobucket
She loved pulling the tissue out of the bags!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Go Bears!
Photobucket
Emily's Cake
Photobucket
Everyone else's cake
Photobucket

Photobucket
Andrew was yelling "Don't touch the candle Emily!"
Photobucket
Gentile at first
Photobucket
a little more agressive...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You go girl!! That's how you do it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay, now I am all done!
Photobucket
The famous glare
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Good thing it's Arbonne....pure, safe and benificial!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Olivia didn't want to get in the pool because she would sink to the bottom!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Uncle Jed joins in the fun!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Olivia decided to go in with Jed and she for sure didn't like it!!
Photobucket
The Smith Family
Photobucket
Garage Sale Coma
Photobucket
Oh, and I broke my toe that morning....ignore the bad paint job...have you ever tried to paint your toenails with a 1 year old in the room??
Photobucket
And as promised...the new due!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS - that photo is just a riot - I guess we really did look almost as bad as we felt! LOL!!
Great photos, Kori!!
We had SO much fun - it was an awesome party!! And Brian sure went all out with the games and the PRIZES!!
Love you~
Mom

Anonymous said...

Fantabulous hairdo!!! LOVE IT!! you look the best you have ever looked..and with 3 kids in tow no less.. way to go!!
sure looked like you had a fun day at the party.. (Loved the way emily attacked her birthday cake!!)I personally would have been sitting with your mom and dad looking like a zombie.. we TOO had a dumpster to our disposal this weekend.. and our property got a lot of clearing done today.. In fact....Mike is on his way to Jacuzzi now!
love to all! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!! ~Miriam (Auntie 'M')

The Lawver's said...

Ok...

#1) You are HOTT.

#2) Emily is to die for. I LOVE the glare! It is too funny. Teds faveorite pic is ths one above the "Famous glare" photo where you said "all done" the face is a killer.

#3) Did you make the cakes!?! If so, I am way impressed with your domestic skills and may need you for more than breast feeding help.

#4) Thanks for your call tonight. It was good talking to you and I appreciate you always being there to give me advice.

#5) I LOVE YOU!

the back door said...

looks like a really fun party!! i can't say that either of my kids just picked up the whole cake! she is way cute, but i definitely see stinkerness in her too!!

loved your hair! is it angled in back or all straight across. you look beautiful.

Wendy Hill said...

Loved the photos of Emily and her birthday cake. Too fun!

Also love your hair. I keep thinking I need to get a new photo up on my Facebook, because my youngest is only 6 months old in that one (and he's now 19 mo.), but my hair is dreadful.

Anonymous said...

WHAT a fun fun b-day party it looked like!!!

I DIED laughing at the pic of your mom and dad!!!! It truley captured their "exhustedness"!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. PERFECT for you. Just DARLING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woops that last comment was from me, Jody S

lily field furniture said...

Oh my gosh! Those are priceless of her eating the cake! And I LOVE your hair! So glad it worked out- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! What did Brian think? I probably don't want to know- nevermind. And Danielle's comment cracked me up! Wish we could have been there- figure out when you guys can come to the zoo!