Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Out of the mouths of six year old boys who are way beyond their years!!

Brian had a long day at work yesterday. He sat in his seat at the dinner table and let out a big sigh. Andrew asked him what was wrong and Brian said it was just a long day at work and he was having a hard time on the job he was doing. Andrew asked him why it was hard. Brian said there were several things, like they didn't have the supplies they needed and the person running the job didn't really know what they were doing. I had some insight in to this latter problem, I knew that the person running the job was a woman and I can only imagine what a bunch of guys think of having a woman as their general contractor. Andrew asked who was running the job and Brian said (without any special emphasis on any of his statement); "Her name is Cathy, and that's part of the problem". And Andrew without hesitation said, "because she's a woman?" Brian and I couldn't believe it! He sure is a perceptive little devil! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that was too funny!! =)
Mom