Well I finally got around to asking Brian to take some photos of my ever expanding belly! 27 weeks this week, officially in the 3rd trimester! It is going SO fast!! I change my mind almost every day as to whether I think it is a boy or girl! The kids are getting excited and have begun suggesting names for their new brother or sister...so far they haven't suggested the ones we have selected! =) Brian has been faithfully working up in the attic getting that room ready for Andrew and I have been rearranging the house in my head and on graph paper to try and figure out the best arrangement for all of us to be most comfortable and for family life to flow as smoothly as possible after the little one comes! For the first time yesterday I had a glimpse of excitement about this being my last baby. It was short lived, but at least it happened! Emily has had a fever for 6 days so she was sleeping in (after being up for several hours during the night) when we took these...I will be sure and get some with her when she is better!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
you look great!
~marie
You look beautiful! I can't believe that there is going to be another Mauch running around! So excited to to meet him/her. Love and miss you, brittany
Kori, great photos!! Hope your house will be felling better soon!
Love you~
Mom
You look amazing Kori! And I am proud of Brian for taking these!
Post a Comment