So this is my kitchen. I have heard it said that the kitchen is "the heartbeat of a home". Well if that is the case our home is in need of a cardiovascular intervention. It serves it purpose, but it is small. We have been talking for 5 years about doing a kitchen addition. Sometimes we have been so close that in my head I have already been cooking meals in it! But for one reason or another we have always changed our minds about the timing or it just has been postponed for one reason or another.

Well, we started talking about it again recently, like really recently, like last Friday recently, and wondered if now is the time to move ahead...

I hesitate even mentioning it, because I would hate to have to explain to people again why we have changed our minds yet again.
But for some reason....
this time I just have this feeling...
that it is really going to happen...








What do you think??? Think it's okay for me to get excited about our new kitchen addition???
8 comments:
What the CRAPPPPPPPPPPP is wrong with you??? Isn't your daughter having surgery this week as well as the attic being redone AND hey- aren't YOU having a baby anytime soon? I didn't even get out of bed for 9 months when I was pregnant. You are making me feel like a lazy schlump!!!
You know once you start remodeling you cannot stop. Looks like you both have the fever! Good luck!
hey that looks a lot like my kitchen....for the past 13 months!! i'm particularly fond of the cool retro wall paper - you need to get a piece and frame it!!
seriously - i echo heidi - hello! you are having a baby!!! a baby!!!
and is emily having surgery???
OMG.. what the heck was living in your walls!??? and is Brian still under the infulence of prescription meds. .is this how you got him to do this now?
How are you cooking now.. are you pushing out the back wall. blah blah. .details girl.. or have you not thought that far in advance?
Details to come Auntie Miriam...did you notice I have a little bit going on?? =)
yay,yay,yay! looks like you guys are taking after us and doing multiple projects at once. my brother gutted his kitchen a month before my sil was due and they survived. can't wait to follow the progress.
oops forgot to sign my name on the above comment:)
marie
No.. I hadn't noticed!! LOL
Post a Comment