Thursday, May 7, 2009

Some of the details

Okay...well I figured I best get some of the details up here before I don't have the opportunity to do so! I am sure there will be a million pictures I could put on her over the next weeks and I don't want to overwhelm you so I will do this post and then maybe a picture of the day or something like that until the baby comes and then you may just have to come visit to see the progress that has been made! =)

So here is the current set up from the outside...
Photobucket

This whole back "leanto" section of the house will be demo'd (Extreme Home Makeover style with backhoe on Monday!!)

Photobucket


Faded section will be gone

Photobucket

The roof lines are exagerated here, but this will be how the new addition will sit. There will be kitchen on the left and a large laundry/bathroom/mudroom on the right.

Photobucket

The total addition will be 26.5 x 14 glorious feet! I can hear that kitchen's heart beat already!!

2 comments:

Horner Family said...

That is so crazy, the one wing of our addition is going to be 22 x 16!

Anonymous said...

WOW, was that ever interesting to see what was underneath all the siding!!!
I can hear the kitchen sighing with relief!!!
Love you~
Mom