Things have been quite productive around her the last couple of days!! I ran out to ask the builder a question yesterday morning and we had a wall up!! I did a little cheer! I am sure the guys thought I was crazy! It is SOO fun to see it coming together! The downside is that it looked much bigger on paper, but it is going to be SUCH an improvement and be so much for family friendly! Alot more happened today, I haven't been able to get out to take pics yet...I am trying to take it a little easy today! I had about 2 hours last night of consistent, yet irregular contractions and I am just not ready to have this baby yet!! I will get out there though after Brian gets home and take some pics of todays progress! Also...Emily her first follow up appointment after having her tubes but in this morning and he said that everything looks perfect!! Praise God for that!!! With the exception of just the tail end of my cold hanging on I think we are all healthy!!! Someone please knock on some wood!!! Enjoy the pics! I added a few of the beautiful blooms from our yard too! So thankful for warmer temps (but praying they don't get too warm too quick...my personal thermostat reads about 15 degrees above actual!! I had the air conditioning on in the van the other morning...I was sweating bullets and it was only 59 out!!!)!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
What fun to see the progress!! Does this take you back to Sedona when we built our home!? Talk about walking down Memory Lane!!
You take care of yourself!!!!
That baby needs more "cooking" time - and I am sure you are "cooking" temperature wise too!
Love you~
Mom
Post a Comment