I can hardly believe that my "baby" is 7 years old tomorrow! It has gone SO fast! We made a decision recently that the kids would have family birthday parties on their 1st through 5th birthdays and then could have friends birthday parties on their even years. On their odd years they would have a special dinner of their choosing and invite their grandparents over. So this year was the first year Andrew didn't get a BIG birthday party, which was a little hard for him (and truthfully for me too!), but he had an amazing attitude and we are SO proud of the person he is and is becoming! We had a great evening with a football theme. He is a football fanatic. He has an amazing recall of teams, their names, where they play, and even of specific plays from a specific game. He wants to be a quarterback for the Chicago Bears, but I tell him he should be a sports broadcaster since he can remember so many of the specifics! It is fun to see him get so excited about something! Here are some pics from the day!
5 comments:
Did you make that cake kori? It's awesome!
Fun to re-live the birthday, it was a fun evening! Emily was such a scream - I just loved watching her all night long!
Love you~
Mom
I did make the cake! I took ideas from a couple I saw online, but he wanted a football field! Thanks!
I cant wait for birthday's so I can start making cakes. I will have to get a cake 101 from you first. :)
great job on the cake. can't believe he is 7!
Marie
Post a Comment