Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photo update

Though I am terribly missing my "real" camera...I have made myself continue to take pics with my little point and shoot until I get word that the "real" camera is fixed! Here are just a few

After the last post I thought you all would enjoy seeing a photo of the two siblings sitting together watching a movie (this was less than 24 hours before they also lost tv privileges for the rest of the week!) And then they even invited their sister to join them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Andrew's school did class tshirts this year, each kid drew a picture of themselves and wrote their own name....I think this is the best idea~ Isn't it adorable!!
Photobucket
Love the freckles!!
Photobucket

Bath time with Emily...she loves it!
Photobucket
Photobucket

But when she is done...she is done, NOW!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

All bundled up and ready to go! I just think she is the cutest thing ever in her coat and hat!

Photobucket

No comments: