Friday, January 30, 2009
Busy!
It has been busy around here! We are remodeling the attic for Andrew for a bedroom...I should snap some before pics before any more gets done (note to self)! I am working on lots of stuff for our annual at church women's retreat that is coming up next month, putting together a website for Kori Mauch Photography (it is awesome!!! If I can say that myself, and I can't wait to get it live so I can share it with all of you!) And then just the day in day out stuff of being a wife and mom, while adjusting to my ever changing body, and waning energy levels...I just about collapse in bed at 9! Brian has been very good about encouraging me to go to bed at 9 and it is amazing how much that helps me do better the next day! He is a smart guy! =) But that is what has been going on around here! I did get my "real" camera back and am SO excited! I haven't had a whole lot of picture taking opportunities, but here is one from this week I am in love with! My baby is turning into a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable!! Can't believe she can have pig tails already!!
Love you~
Mom
Post a Comment