
"Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces, and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. The hair on her scalp is sprouting. This is a crucial time for sensory development: Your baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, taking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you."
I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks so I will post that then, but I am just amazed at all that is going on in my body, little that I can sense or makes me feel any different than I did 20 weeks ago!
Feeling lots of regular movement now and finally have decided that maternity pants are in order! I held off as long as I could!
2 comments:
WHAT A MIRACLE!!! It is So amazing - how can anyone think this just happens without a divine designer!!
Love you~
Mom
We are so excited with you and Brian and for us. It is truly a miracle when you realize that we are "fearfully and wonderfully made."
I love you so much;
Dad
Post a Comment