This is a post for Kelli! The kids love to look at my blog (when they are allowed to be on the computer, that is) and I thought I would take some time to do a post telling a little about Kelli and her main pasttimes...taking care of her "kids". Kelli has so many kids we all have lost count. There is Macie, Emma, Payton, Kevin, Matthew, Slinky, Brooke, Megan, Dustin, Tyler, Caroline, Chloe, Emily, and Aileen. She also has three dogs that she keeps busy with too. They are Gunner, Bauer and Baxter. Kelli spends most of her day with a baby in arm, and is always talking to her kids and telling them what she wants them to do. She also is a very firm disciplinarian, one time even calling the police to come take Payton to jail, because he was not listening to her and was being SO mean to his brothers and sisters. The other day there was a tragedy as well. She came down and very matter of factly tells me that one of her children is dead. I asked her more about it and she said that Kevin had been out playing in the snow and she told him to come in because his face was getting too red but he didn't listen, so he got too cold and died. I told her that was so sad. She came back to the kitchen and said that now Kevin was alive again. He had gone to the hospital and they had "shot" him. She meant, shocked him! Oh to have an imagination like that!! Of course most of these kids are imaginary, but some of them are her dolls, so here are pictures of her sweet kids that are able to be photographed!!

This is Chloe

Big Huskey and Little Huskey

Aileen
This was my doll when I was a little girl, you can see she has had many surgeries and repairs. and since this picture was taken she has had her remaining arm removed as well.

This is Emily

This is Caroline

This, I am told is also Emily. It is Emily's new baby from Santa. Kelli asked Santa for a baby for Emily so she would not play with her dolls anymore!

Hope you have enjoyed getting to know Kelli's family!!
They always ask me if people made any comments about pictures of them. I am sure it would make Kelli's day if you left her a quick note about what a good mom she is!
3 comments:
kelli, you are such a good momma! i used to play like that with my kids too! they didn't always obey me either! i think they all feel so loved and special to be one of your kids:)
kelli, you must be an amazing mommy with all those kids! I know they are all very lucky to have you as their mom. You take good care of them and kiss and hug them lots! love you Aunt Dana
SO CUTE... love that the dogs are gunner and bauer! haha
And Emily is SO adorable in that hat and coat.
LOVE andrews drawing!!!
Post a Comment